Thursday, February 25, 2010

"MY DREAM, MY FUTURE"

Every one of us has a dream and also plans for our Future. Having a DREAM in life is very important because it gives us direction in our life. Dreams is always served as my inspiration. NEVER LOSE HOPE FOR YOUR GOALS and TRY YOUR BESTTO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL PERSON SOMEDAY.
I have so many dreams in life that I would like to achieve, specially to become a "COMPUTER ENGINEER" someday, I want to become a "COMPUTER ENGINEER" because I want to make my own design computer. "ENGINEERING" is a professional job, many people success in this coarse and they become a better people.
I WILL TRY ALL MY BEST TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS IN LIFE. I know that I can do it and I know that GOD will guide me at all times and support me in all my actins. If I can achieve MY GOALS this will become MY FUTURE. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment