Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"LEARNING,.!!"

Third Quarter is already finished and Fourth Quarter is now started. Days are going faster. Sooner or later it will be our Graduation Day. Our Highschool Life will be finished. But before that day will come, I would like to share the things/lessons that I have learned during our Third Quarter.

During Third Quarter, I faced some problems like the slow downloading of the INTERNET. And it's really impatient for me to wait the very slow INTERNET because we had only one hour per period. And also the COMPUTER sometimes, it's not functioning well. So we can't work well. To address this problem, I just have to be patient and to learn more about computer so that if incase that the COMPUTER will not function well I will know how to fix it....

Movingon, I will do my best to improve my grades mostly in ICT IV especially were GRADUATING.....

No comments:

Post a Comment